The processing of the payroll has become increasingly complicated. Even the smallest employer with just a handful of employees has to keep up to date with a vast amount of payroll legislation. The employer's administration of the payroll is subject to regular PAYE investigations by the Inland Revenue and other bodies. However, Huw John & Co. can take the strain of keeping your payroll up to date, freeing you to get on with the crucial aspects of running of your business.
The service includes:
- Calculating your employees' weekly net pay, preparation of payslips,
- Calculation of monthly/quarterly PAYE/NIC payments,
- P45's on demand,
- End of year returns, P35, P60 and P14,
- Fast turnaround of net pay details - four hour's by fax
- Auto Enrolment Workplace Pensions - setup, management reporting
- Preparation and return of P11D's.
We will handle related queries and are happy to deal with the Inland Revenue on your behalf. The cost of this service is fixed and is dependent on the number of employees. If you operate a weekly payroll, then this service includes 4 or 5 payroll runs as necessary.