01443480622 huw@huwjohn.co.uk

Tax services

If you are seeking tax advice/planning or need help in preparing your tax return, then Huw John & Co. can help you. We have accumulated extensive experience in dealing with all types of personal tax matters and can easily take on the burden of your self assessment. Whatever your tax requirements, whether you are sole trader, in partnership, a director of a company, an employee or receive investment income, please contact us.

Initially we complete your tax return. It covers, for example, individuals who are employed with benefits or pensioners in receipt of interest or dividend income.

This service includes all necessary returns and liasing with the Inland Revenue on your behalf. We complete and file your tax return promptly, tell you what your tax position is well in advance and advise you of tax payments due.

We cover the most complicated tax returns where several income sources are involved. We complete and file your tax return promptly, explain your tax position and advise you of any tax payments due under self assessment. We handle all your tax affairs directly with the Inland Revenue.

icaew chartered accountants  sage    Quickbooks